Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 22, 2009, 02:39 PM
    I Krazi for I Touch.
    OMG...
    I just recently discovered the technology of apple's mp3 players by my first purchase of a "nano". Now after setting the nano up for my wife and downloading not just music but games and movies I got intrested quick.

After a bit of research I found the itouch, the ultimate iPod from apple, in my opinion.
    I never cared for the iPhone or for apple until now.
    The itouch have awsome games applications and oh, the movies... this is by far the best portable device I have found. ITouch doesn't need to be sync w/ a computer you can download straight from it with its built in wi-fi.

I plan to get one soon and my goal is for the 16gb. Who here has one and can you tell me your thoughs and experience with the itouch. I'm a man with a new found toy and I like to get the inside scoop from those who has one already... am I in a candy store about to get the biggest treat or is this just hype?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 05:39 AM

Nothing can beat my nintendo DS :p

I have heard mixed reviews about them... some say they are excellent, others say they are a waste of money.

I also bought an iPod nano... love it...
    I had one of the original ipods with the blue screen and the grainy black text... I was just amazed that I can have color pictures and videos on it haha

May 23, 2009, 11:25 AM

Nintendo DSi right?
    Yeah its cool but I don't know much about it. What can it do now other than play just games.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 11:46 AM

I don't have a DSi *cries*
    I'm going to trade my old one in and get the newer version.
    The new ones have a camera and mp3 player and all the bells and whistles.
    Old one just plays games and goes on the internet.

Do you have a bomb game on your itouch?
    I was playing on one of my friends and there was a game where you had to touch the bombs before they exploded... I got so addicted to that game, no-one could beat my hi-score :D

May 23, 2009, 11:52 AM

I haven't bought it yet... I have yo wait until fathers day. [my wife said so... ]
    I found silent hill for itouch and I'm hooked on the series of that game. I have plans for 2 movies, 300 and tropic thunder and 5 games w/ about 300 songs. I just want a veratile device I can used in whatever the mood I'm in.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 12:06 PM

Oh whoops, sorry I thought you said you had it :o

I love the silent hill series, it is such a creepy game, the movie is excellent as well.

You have it planned out already :eek:
    That will save all the pain of "well, now I've got it what do I put in it" like I did with my nano... took me ages to think of songs I wanted on it!

May 23, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Oh whoops, sorry I thought you said you had it :o

I love the silent hill series, it is such a creepy game, the movie is excellent as well.

You have it planned out already :eek:
    That will save all the pain of "well, now I've got it what do I put in it" like I did with my nano... took me ages to think of songs I wanted on it!
    Soon as I got my wife's nano I loaded it up with a few songs she likes then added about 100 pics of the kids then I loaded up twilight the movie...
    I always plan when I get a new electronic toy...
    I have a psp that has tones of downloads of old games w/ pics & videos... 3 laptops and a desktop and none of them are the same, all used differently from the other.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 12:24 PM

:eek: wow... I want to move in with you so I can use your stuff! Lol

I have my DS, my laptop and a desktop computer... plus my partner and I both have nanos.
    My old skool iPod might as well be a doorstop now :D

First thing that went on my nano was pictures of my dogs... they are my kids so we got that in common :p

Edit - forgot about the ps3... I would get shot if I didn'r mention that :rolleyes:

May 23, 2009, 12:36 PM

Lol...

I don't even use the psp anymore... just collects dust.

God I want my itouch!
    I could be using it now... can't stand not being able to multy task.
    I watch TV, play on the computer as I listen to music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

I touch [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to put video on my I touch without having to go through I tunes and pay some stupid fees, also the same for games

What should I do if the guy I am with says he wants to touch me? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy that I am really close to (and we are pretty much in a relationship and have been for a couple years now) seems to have a new interest in me. We spend lots of time together and when we do sometimes he says he wants to touch me. I don't know what to say to him though because I know its...

View more questions Search