Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TuuTuu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème
    I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to look whiter dan my body lolz.

So after getting to that 2 shades lighter, I ran out of bio claire and stop for like a month, I would say. But I realize that I got back to my original color... BIO CLAIRE IS NOT PERMANATTTT... I was so disappointed. All that work. UHhh...

So 2 days ago I got another bottle of Bio Claire Lotion and as soon as I put it on I could see my yellowness glowing again.

But I want to be really light, I don't want to be brown skin anymore. While I was in the store I saw the bottles of AFRICAN QUEEN Beauty Cream, so I want to try it. It seems to work from what I read about it online.

Can anyone tell me if they had tried it and what effects does it have?
    I heard it has HQ in it. But I'm planning on taking the risk... what do you guys think is it worth it?

Does the skin peel, do you have break outs with it?

On another note I want to let you guys in on a little indian secret lolz...

After applying Bio claire in the night... and before I take a shower to wash it off, I mix a paste of Lime Juice, Cold Milk and Flour... and apply it all over my body (on top of the bio claire) and I leave it on for 15- 20 minutes. And then wash it off. It really makes your skin glows and the stuff in side has natural lighting properties. SO YOU Got to TRY IT, cause it help the lighening process.

OK so back to me now... lolz... please tell me if African queen will work on my indian skin? Cause I want to lighten up to 4 shades in a month and half. Because I have to attend my cousin's party and "the guy who broke my heart"... is going to be there with his fiancé... and I want to make him Really jelous by looking realii good. Lolz.

Thanks guys.

Ps... YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET THIS SUN SCREEN BY NUTROGENA... ITS 100 + SPF.
    IF YOUR LIGHTENING YOUR SKIN GET A GOOD SUNSCREEN AND I USE IT CAUSE ITS REALLY LIGHT WEIGHTED AND GOES ON GOOD WITH OUT ALL THE MESSY OILY NESS.
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

May 22, 2009, 08:14 AM

Used the african queen mj cream on my body... did not work.. didn't lighten even one shade.. was so dissapointed because I heard the product could lighten you drastically.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

May 22, 2009, 09:47 PM

I find the african queen did nothing for me either. I found that a.q. darkened my skin.
    TuuTuu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    used the african queen mj cream on my body... did not work.. didnt lighten even one shade.. was so dissapointed coz i heard the product could lighten u drastically.
    Well I uhh... got a bottle of the African Queen MJ White today... I paid $25 dollars for it. I cuda gotten 2 bottle of bio claire with that lol.

Well I am not african american... as I said I am indian... maybe it will work since I'm not that dark.

Are you african america? How long have you used African queen, and realize that it didn't help?

Were there any side effects? Peeling, Flaking,dry skin, lines etc?

Thanks guys.
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

May 23, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TuuTuu View Post
    well I uhh ....got a bottle of the African Queen MJ White today.....I paid $25 dollars for it. I cuda gotten 2 bottle of bio claire with that lol.

Well I am not african american......as i said i am indian....maybe it will work since im not that dark.

Are you african america? How long have u used African queen, and realize that it didnt help?

were there any side effects? peeling, Flaking,dry skin, lines etc?

Thanks guys.
    I used it for like a month.. I used the cream on my body which is supposed to be stronger.. yes I'm african american.. I had no side affects.. nothing at all.. in fact I think I may have gotten darker if anything.. it may work for you though.. good luck.. I didn't use it on my face though.. just my body
    sumaiyah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 01:31 PM
    Does Bio claire shows results right away... my mother in law is coming to visit me in a week... do u think it will show results that soon.. I'm medium brown? Can some one help ***.
    NiQuetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Hello I use the mj cream and it works great My skin is pretty soft ,silky my grandma is native american,asian and black but you must buy from the people who make it there's so many fakes its best to go online to buy at www.africanqueenusa.com this is the real african queen face lightener
    Toyz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 07:18 PM
    There are no side effects but the only one that works from that brand is the Rita trust me you will be pleased with the results. I am from the Caribbean and all of us are mixed I'm mixed with Indian, African, and some Spanish and I'm light skinned but I went to the beach got some harsh sunburns and tried it, worked wonders in less than a week took away a few pimples I had also and the marks all varnished.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

View more questions Search