Ask
    kevsamp1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Wobble when spins
    How to fix wobble when washing machine spins kenmore 70 series
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 22, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Your machine might need to be leveled. Take a level and adjust the legs on the bottom of the machine till the bubble is in the center both on the side and front and back.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

May 23, 2009, 05:11 AM

The washer must sit level and be on a flat surface.

Check the drain hose. If the drain hose has been sealed where it is connected to the washer stand pipe (sometimes taped up), remove the seal. If the drain is sealed a syphon action can remove all of the water from the tub. A little water must remain in the tub to allow the clothes to properly balance during the spin cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan wobble [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old "Builders Best" ceiling fan has started to wobble. It has A 6" extension in between blades and ceiling and it clicks (which is a Bother at night). I want to try to fix it but not sure what to do. Thanks! Twojai:o

Ceiling Fan Wobble After Towel Thrown At It [ 4 Answers ]

Taz, my kid, threw a towel at his ceiling fan. The fan has a ball-and-socket sort of fixture near the ceiling mount. It still spins fine but it wobbles now significantly and makes several noises. I can't see anything that looks bent on the blades or otherwise. I'd thought maybe the fan just...

Hampton Bay Wobble [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a new fan and installed it today. I was checking the distance from the ceiling to blade tip and its off. I know the blades used to be adjustable for this but these are not. It looks like the blade brackets are bent but I do not want to bend them because the instruction say not to. ...

Will Fan Fall? And Wobble... [ 5 Answers ]

FINALLY finished installing a ceiling fan today (long story) and wanted to know if it could fall down. I accidentally over tightened the setscrew on the hanger ball while attaching it to the downrod and the screw head broke off. There was about 1/16 in. thread left on the piece I broke off and...

View more questions Search