Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeMicro Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 05:09 PM
    EditBox in Ribbon Access 2007
    Hi,

I'm looking for vba code that Clears an editBox on the Ribbon. But the code should not be fired by the editBox but rather from another button on the Ribbon.

Joe
    JoeMicro Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 09:13 PM
    You basically need to invalidate the control, after the code is fired.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating simple queries in Access 2007 [ 12 Answers ]

Hello there. I'm a student in Information Technology Management and am working on an assignment for Access 2007. I ran into some issues with creating my queries and cannot seem to get the right results. Can anyone help?

Install Issues: Access 2007 on Windows XP [ 5 Answers ]

When I insert the access 2007 disk it says that a file is not found and aborts the install. Help?

Autonumber fields in Access 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

In Access 2007, when I create a new table, it defaults to an ID field that is autonumber. That is great and works as expected. When I create another field within the same table and want it to also autonumber, that is not a presented option when I try to format that field. How do I set a second...

Obtaining my 2007 w2 via online access [ 8 Answers ]

Where do I go online to obtain a copy of my 2007 w2?

Access 2007 Runtime FREE! [ 1 Answers ]

Microsoft has released the Runtime file for Access 2007 as a free download. This runtime allows users to run Access 2007 compatible databases without having purchased Access or Office Pro. Also free is the Developer Extensions that allow you to package an Access app with the Runtime in an...

View more questions Search