Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Sharepoint web part issue
    I have been looking online for days now, I use Sharepoint to create websites for my school district. It's still in the early stages but I have already hit a HUGE roadblock. I am using a classroom template. The one with web parts, Class Discussion, announcements, class documents etc

My problem is that I would like to change the "Welcome to Class 101" title on the first web part but haven't been successful. I changed it in the rich text formatting and also HTML, but it only shows up on my log in account, not anyone else's.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 09:42 AM

Hi,
    I do not use SharePoint, though I did have a chance to attend a conference for free (only had to get there) and have watched a few webcasts. MSDN is of course the "horse's mouth" for info. Try:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sh...part&av=WSU120
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Hollen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 02:23 AM
    I am not if there are any specific SharePoint web part solves your issue, however, Check out SharePointBoost, they got bunch of web parts, the reason I recommend you it is they provide special discount to schools, churches and other NPOs.
    Good Luck!
    plhapb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 10:40 PM
    Maybe you can change the authentication information in AD. Set the display name as Class 101. And then make sure the particular user has been added into SharePoint. Login in the SharePoint website as Class 101. That will be OK.
    zhanlucky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 10:46 PM
    Hey plhapb, the link is broken, it should be: AD Administration

Quote Originally Posted by plhapb View Post
    Maybe you can change the authentication information in AD. Set the display name as Class 101. And then make sure the particular user has been added into SharePoint. Login in the SharePoint website as Class 101. That will be OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Linking two spreadsheets in Sharepoint [ 2 Answers ]

We have two spreadsheets in Sharepoint. They are maintained by two different people. We would like to incorporate the second spreadsheet as a worksheet in the first spreadsheet and link to the second spreadsheet. THe goal is to make sure that the changes in the second worksheet/spreadsheet to...

How to use sharepoint designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone Well the reason why I'm here today is because I'm trying to make a website but I was using different tool to create a pages but now I would like to lear how to use sharepoint designer is any one here can tell me how to use it please,please please

New to Sharepoint Designer 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I am nearly finished reviewing a book called "Microsoft Sharepoint 2007 Development (Kevin Hoffman, Robert Foster)." I also have Microsoft Office Sharepoint Designer 2007. I have a particular interest in trying to play with CAML queries, programming sharepoint lists, and creating web parts. Is...

How to install / use sharepoint designer [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded office 2007 beta 2 and later technical refresh. However, the sharepoint designer doesnot show up. I have tried installing sharepoint designer separately, but the message I get is that it is already installed on the system. Can some one help urgently?

View more questions Search