Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabbey22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Can you get a nursing license if you have retail theft on a criminal record?
    Got a retail theft crime and I am in nursing school, can I get my license
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 21, 2009, 11:40 AM

What State and what were you found guilty of? Misdemeanor, felony, what degree/level?

In some States the answer is no - employers don't want to take the chance of theft from a patient.

Check with your State's Board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a criminal record after theft? [ 5 Answers ]

I did something extremely stupid and it was my first time. I did shoplift from a store and they did not charge me but fine me $64 dollars and banned from the mall for a year and the specifc store for a year is that going on my criminal record for the rest of my life as property of theft or did I...

How do I Get A Retail License In Nc [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to begin doing Airbrush Artwork on T shirts and Horse Trailers for the Equestrians. How do I get a Retail License or license to do this in North Carolina?

Retail theft record? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a nurse. My company was recently purchased by another co. I was informed that they will do a criminal background check. In 1991 I plead guily to retail theft. Will this still be on my record? Should I worry? This was 15 years ago. I live in Pennsylania and I was an adult when I did this...

View more questions Search