Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    u10177905 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 01:53 AM
    Opposite sex siblings sharing a bedroom
    I have 3 children who are 8, 5 and 4 and they are sharing the same bedroom at the moment, the older two are girls and the youngest is a boy. I've been on the council waiting list for a 3 bedroomed house for over 4 years now but as far as they know it is okay for the children to be sharing a room. What is the legal age that opposite sex siblings cannot share a bedroom in England?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2009, 05:56 AM

I do not believe there is a law. There was some discussion about this in the UK a while back and a general statute could not be found.

There may be a local law, however. Best to speak with a local solicitor or other legal professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics on Siblings sharing bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I taking a course on English Comp III and I need Statistics on Siblings sharing bedrooms in the US. Can someone tell me where to find these stats?

What is the North Carolina law for siblings sharing same bedroom? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 11 year old daughter that visits with her dad every other weekend. She also has an 8 year old brother by another woman that her bio-dad got with after he and I separated. The bio-dad gets both kids on the same weekend for visitation with him and they have to share a room together. I...

Sharing bedroom with opposite sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi My daughter sleeps at her dads house two days a week and Recently she has told me that she shares her bedroom with her older brother I thought there was some kind of law against this my daughter is only 4 years and her half brther is 13 yrs old I am personally not happy about this but I don't...

Opposite Sex Siblings sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of Wisconsin, is there any law prohibiting opposite-sex siblings from sharing a bedroom after a certain age?

Twin of opposite sex sharing bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

My twin grandkids are almost 13 and they live with the father and a step mother. They recently all moved in with her parents and the twin have to share a bed room. I don't like it and is it legal

View more questions Search