Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oliviaz28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 10:09 PM
    Animated movie about young man who restores earths DNA
    I can't remember much, but in the beginning of this movie there was a little boy playing with an invention near a stream, everything starts to rumble and his dad comes and puts him on a huge space ship because the earth is under attack or being destroyed or something. The father dies somehow. Then there's a time jump and the little boy is a young man, he's on a junker spaceship and there's a scene where he races in space against a pair of thugs. The only other things I can remember was he gets taken on a space ship with a girl with short dark/purple hair and they try to find a special space ship way in the outreaches of space with the DNA of every animal species on the earth because the earth was destroyed.

(theres a scene where a space ship is trying to get through ice and it gets damaged, and they also travel through a huge space cloud and there's weird flying space creatures near them. And also an alien who betrays them in the end)

PLEASE HELP ME!! I want to watch it so bad.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 21, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Sounds like Titan A.E. (2000)
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

May 21, 2009, 10:17 AM

You I believe that's is correct
    ewhitlock83 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2009, 05:44 AM

Definitely Titan A.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie from when I was very young [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a boy who just went to a parade or is going to a parade and he sees something at the parade then that night he goes to sleep and people come get him in some kind of airship and he goes to another place where there is a princess I can't remember why he is there but there is a shadow thing...

Obama restores Habeas Corpus [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: Ali Saleh Kahlah al-Marri has been held without charges in a Navy brig in South Carolina. President Obama is going to move the case of the only enemy combatant to be held on American soil, Ali Saleh Kahlah al-Marri, into a civilian criminal court. The Bush administration had argued that...

Animated movie when I was young [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young I remember watching a cartoon movie, but I only remember bits and pieces of it. One of the scenes that pops in my head is something/someone running after a runaway (egg?), and a different sceen with a two headed snake or worm singing a song "Two Heads are better than one". Am I...

View more questions Search