Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodwalk007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Children with children Rights
    What age can a minor legally leave home age 16teen with a child living in Hawaii?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2009, 05:58 AM

Unless they get legally emanicpated (and it is not automatic) they can leave at 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rights to see children [ 4 Answers ]

My husband pay a great deal of child support and has right according to divorce decree too see children. He has no way of contacting they have change number and possibly address. What can he do to get correct address and phone number?:( So sad

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

Rights and Children [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... How long does a non-custodial parent have to stay away before it's considered abandonment? Any answers greatly appreciated.

Children rights [ 3 Answers ]

What is the legal age when children decide which parent they want to stay. I live in Atlanta, Georgia (Clayton County).

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search