Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardmary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 08:07 PM
    Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ?
    Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.
    caramel23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 10:37 PM

Its better to mix the cream with the oil,works better and faster
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2011, 02:45 PM
    richardmary
    You can mix the lotion and the cream together, it will work much faster than if you were to use just the lotion by itself. In my opinion I would use skin cream with gel and not cream with oil. I can only say base on my experience. You can mix the lotion and the skin cream together, only if you are planning to use it on your face and you want your face and you body to have the same color, then go ahead. Don`t use the pure cream on your face it may be too strong and please use a medicated or acne soap, when lightening your skin, so you don`t have any interruptions in the process. Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire lotion vs cream [ 4 Answers ]

Which one is more effective? The cream or lotion?? Or oil? Thanks

Stopped using bio claire cream [ 9 Answers ]

Does your original skin colour comes back after using cream?

I'm sorry you but I'm not using Bio Claire Lotion anymore! [ 12 Answers ]

Although I got amazing results and my overall skin tone got atleatse 5 shades lighter but it turned my acne into BLACK spots, the back of my knees are really light, and the lightening is not even. I have a couple light patches lighter then the rest of my skin in couple places and it doesn't look...

I am using bio claire lotion. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Well I was going through some of these testimony that people are giving who are using bio claire product and I decide to share my story on using bio claire. I have been using Bio claire for about 2 years now, and I don't have anything bad to say about the product. I only uses the...

View more questions Search