Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chopper05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 04:53 PM
    She's to confusing
    Yeah hi I never done this before but I need advice
    I have known this chick for about 4 years and she was in a relationship for about three of that with a bloke that was like a mate but 2 months ago they broke up they are still living together but he has a new girlfriend and is moving out soon and 3 weeks ago she rang me up crying after shed been out so I went over I had been out with my mates too so we where both a bit drunk after awhile it got a bit late and she invited me to stay low and be hold we slept together next morning was a bit awkward but not to bad over the next few days we started talking heaps and she has been coming and staying at mine abit and this went on for about a week and a half talking heaps getting along really well and we both had mutually feelings for each other we where getting along great and she wanted to get serious so then we thought it was time to tell her ex when she told him he blew up I asked him if he wanted to meet up and talk about it but he didn't and really I don't care what he thinks I'm going to do what I want any way but then a day after that she says she don't know what she wants we should just keep it as friends for now I respected her dessicion but made it clear I would like more she said it is just to soon at the moment it wasn't cause of him so I been giving her space by letting her contact me but not ignoring her so she knows I'm still interested she still contacts me about 50 times a day ever by email, face book or mobile it gets real dirty and personnel sometimes too I know she's real confused cause one minute she wonts more than just friends then the next minute she wonts to be just friends its starting to give me the s anytime I ask her if she wants to go somewhere she says it would be nice but I can't its frustrating me I don't know what to do I'm sorry this is so long but I really like this girl but don't know how to go about it thanks if you can help
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 20, 2009, 05:11 PM

I'm not sure how you typed your question but there is not punctuation anywhere. You really need to edit your question so that people can understand what you are saying.

Needless to say, from what I've read, it sounds like she's in a very complicated situation while still living with her ex. You're definitely her rebound. It's better if you left her alone and let her recover from the breakup before committing to a relationship with her. If you want to be there for her, then just be her friend, don't get intimate with her, cause that's pretty much taking advantage of her vulnerable situation and her treating you as a rebound. It's not the most ideal way to start a relationship.

Wait until she recovers from the breakup before getting into a relationship with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

She's here! [ 15 Answers ]

Just wanted to let you all know that my little girl Tanya Kathleen was born on Monday the 6th(I was induced). She was 7 lbs 9 oz, 19 1/2 inches. She has tons of long dark wavy hair, blue eyes, several dimples, and a sweet disposition. She's 8 days old now, and doing great, growing strong. She...

She's after me because I'm with him! [ 4 Answers ]

Ryt I'm with this lad who I like and he likes me back the only problem is that our exs keep getting involved. His ex by 1 year! Keeps saying that she is after me and if she finds me her and her friends will hurt me. And then my ex thinks he can completely control my new reletionship and is also...

How do I know if she's right for me [ 1 Answers ]

The girl I'm dating makes me happy and I feel good arouund her but she does drugs ans she cuts her self what do I do to make it work

How to tell you mum she's going to be a Nan! [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 recently found out I'm pregnant and my mum hates my partner. So how do I tell her I'm pregnant? Also I know there is no way I can live here once the baby arrives and my partner isn't working at the moment. What options do we have on where we can bring up our child in a happy and...

View more questions Search