Ask
    markrkinzel Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Fan doesn't work in on position or on cool
    Changed therm. Didn't help?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Which fan are you talking about? The one in the airhandler or the one in outside a/c unit,, more info needed
    markrkinzel Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 10:16 PM

Sorry! The inside blower

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a DATA ENTRY position to work from my home without paying any fee. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Does anyone know how can I get a job as data entry from my home? Work from home as a data entry position. I will be very pleased and very happy if anyone can recommend any web-site or phone that I can contact and apply for free as a data entry position. Thanks for your...

Fan doesn't work in on position or on cool [ 6 Answers ]

The inside blower doesn't work if I set the fan switch to the on position or if I turn the air on.it works great with the heat

Blower would not work on AUTO position just ON position [ 9 Answers ]

I have installed new rooftop unit- electrical heating & cooling- few weeks ago. When I run the cooling everything goes fine (blower and composer) but if I run the heating; heat element will fire up but the blower will not work unless I put the fan on ON position not AUTO position, so, please, I...

Stress or Anxiety due to work position [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a broker and I used to be on the telephones, however I hated it due to the high stress it entailed so I moved to electronic communication (i.e e-mail). Now because it is getting busy, I will have to get back on the phones at times. I cannot tell you how much anxiety I have when I...

View more questions Search