Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr Pockio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 12:51 PM
    How do I bar my ex girl friend from leaving out of state with my baby.
    My ex girl friend is moving out of state I just went to court for ginetix testing and pled to bing the father. I was told I can bar her from leaving with my baby girl how do I do so.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 20, 2009, 05:07 PM

File for custody / visitation. That's the next step if you're the legal parent of the child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crush on best friend, and he's leaving [ 4 Answers ]

This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been...

Leaving the state [ 6 Answers ]

Hi--considering moving to calif(other coast/far away) for a new start and hopefully gainful employment after having been divorced/seperated for 8 years. The kids are 11-13-17+18 and will undoubtly be dissapointed--how is best to break the news and do u think it is something I should even consider?...

Leaving state [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter lives in New Mexico. She is on 3 years probation because of her boyfreind. He hits her all the time. She wants to come home to live with us in Texas. What can we do? >Moved from Forum Help<

Laws on leaving Texas with my 10 month old baby [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are thinking of getting a divorce. We live in Texas ( I have been there for a year and a half), but I am originally from California. I want to know what the laws are regarding moving to California with my son. If I am allowed to do this or not.

My ex and best friend is moving to another state, and in with another girl--help, [ 5 Answers ]

This is very long, so I'll try to be clear and to-the-point without getting too garbled on details. This involves my relationship with my ex-boyfriend. Before we met, he and his then wife (they are now in the process of a divorce, which I'll help explain a little), had an open marriage for over...

View more questions Search