Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachbumboi27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 11:40 AM
    What bumps are appearing on my skin?
    I have these little bumps that itch and are tiny. And it is spreading up my stomach and around to my back. I thought it was from shaving but now I don't know what they are. They don't hurt. They itch mildly but nothing severe by any means. I had one on my stomach that was kind of big and I popped it and it bled for a while but then healed up and disappeared within a day. Idk if it was the same type of bump though. But it looked similar. Any ideas?

The white stuff you see on my torso is some sulfur cream I put on them to see if it would help get ready of them, but it doesn't have any effect.
    Attached Images

Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 20, 2009, 01:38 PM

Looks to me like your skin is just a bit irritated. Could be from heat, or sweating, new body wash or detergent. Could one of those things be it?
    soccer08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 09:21 PM
    I have the same thing now! Did they ever go away? If so how?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 07:07 AM

Kind of looks like Molluscum contagiosum.
    Here is a link
    Molluscum Contagiosum Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention on eMedicineHealth.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps under skin [ 3 Answers ]

I have these bumps under the skin around my vagina. But you can only see them when you stretch the skin apart. Just wondering if I should be concerned or if that is normal. They don't hurt or anything and they are not causing any problems. I just recently noticed them when I was examining myself.

Bumps on skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have these small, flesh colored itchy bumps on my skin and they are driving me crazy! I just noticed them about a couple of days ago when I when to sleep under the fan with no shirt on. The bumps are very small, about the size of a period or pencil point - they are barely noticeable but...

Skin Bumps [ 10 Answers ]

I have small pimple like bumps on my upper arms they don't itch or hurt or anything they have always been their i just want to know what they are and how to make them go away!! :o

Abnormal skin bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Yea umm I have this lump behind my ear.. not on my ear itself but on my head and its been there for about two months and it has recently swollen and is turning purple and I think there might be fluid in there and is beginning to be painful

View more questions Search