Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrinkledknees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2006, 11:32 AM
    Kitchen faucet pressure
    I have a glacier bay. The faucet water just trickles out whether hot or cold is fully on. The sprayer works great. Bathroom is just fine. Took off aerator and it is still the same.
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Oct 3, 2006, 10:12 PM
    If you have an auxiliary spray hose it is probably the diverter valve inside of the faucet. It is probably just as easy to replace the faucet as it is to change out the diverter.

Darrel
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 5, 2006, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkledknees
    I have a glacier bay. The faucet water just trickles out whether hot or cold is fully on. The sprayer works great. Bathroom is just fine. Took off aerator and it is still the same.
    Shut the water off under the cabinet and open up the faucet. If a one handled valve then pull the cartridge and check the inlet ports for trash. Before you reassemble place a pan over the open faucet and turn the water back on for a moment to flush out the supplies. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peerless kitchen faucet low pressure? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey there, I want to first off say thanks for any and all input on the matter its much appreciated. I have peerless model# p99578 it's the kitchen faucet two handles and one long neck up the middle. This thing has very little pressure when using hot or cold? It does however have great pressure...

Low water pressure on kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping that someone can help me on my issue because I am at my end! I recently replaced my kitchen faqucet with a Peerless, two handle faucet with sprayer. Since then my water pressure has been poor. I then took off the sprayer and capped the middle threaded outlet underneath but I still have...

No pressure in my kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into this house about 4 months ago, and all the faucets have great pressure except my kitchen faucet. I get no pressure there, and now very little water coming out of the faucet at all. The house is 11 years old, I have no idea what to do. Can you offer any suggestions?

Kitchen faucet pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my single handle kitchen faucet to a double handle faucet. (No special reason.) I added a sprayer also. Everything has worked great, which has been about 3 months up until about a week ago. I have good pressure when I turn on either the cold or hot, but when I turn on the other, the...

Kitchen Faucet No pressure Why? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My kitchen faucet used to work just fine (normal pressure) but now it has no pressure and when I turn it off it takes a few seconds to shut off. Even when I turn on both (hot and cold) full blast my pressure never changes. Do I have a leak in the pipe some where? Please help. Don't...

View more questions Search