Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sideone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Hook up
    How would you hook-up the following?
    Satellite, cable box, dvd player (w/component cables) and vcr to a TV with, 2 a/v connections on the back 1 componet connection on back and 1 s-video on the back? I also have an A/B switch and splitter. I currently can watch either the SAT or the cable box, but I want to be able to switch back and forth.

Thanks
    dumbo4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 07:24 PM
    For ease of use, I would connect the cable box coax output to the satellites cable/uhf input then from the satellites coax output to the vcr's input, still on coax, then connect the vcr's coax output to the TV. As for the dvd player you would want to connect that straight to the TV using your component cables (red green blue), don't forget about the red and white cables for audio for the dvd player as well. Hope this helps you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Termostat hook up [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently purchase a house . I went to put a new digilal termostat.finding out to my surprise that we have some sort of air cond system. Upon furter inspection the system is a water cooled of some sort with a condenser inside of heating duct above fan blower.the wires at the thermosat are...

Wireless hook up for a laptop [ 4 Answers ]

I have cable internet with a desktop and want to hook up my new laptop with core duo in another room.

DSL-hook up problems [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to hook up my DSL service at home and want to make sure I'm doing it right... I'm not exactly a computer expert to put it lightly OK in dummy terms, I put filters on all of my phone jacks... then on the jack I'm using for the DSL connection, I plugged the ethernet cable into...

Sewer hook up [ 4 Answers ]

I am presently on a septic system. Thanks to a new housing development I now have a sewer line 45 feet from the house. I got the permit and have taken care of the impact fees. I know there is a min. slope when installing sewer drain but I was wandering if you can have too much slope. With my house...

View more questions Search