Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lamws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Printing and showing layers in Photoshop CS4
    Hi,

I've created a brochure in Photoshop CS4 and the layers are not showing at the same time.

Also, when I click print, a blank sheet comes out of the printer.

Can any one help please?

Thanks.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 09:48 AM

Hi,
    You build in Layers and then when through you should Save As... another name, open that file and Merge the Layers.
    That is how it works in other programs (the ones I use) at least.
    You will still have the original available for modification and the one with merged layers available for use.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

Long layers short layers [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a detailed step by step on how to do these two haircuts I'm really struggling to write them down I know how to do them just can't seem to come up with a way to write it down. I've looked everywhere online for the answers just can't seem to find it. Please help thanks

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

Skin layers [ 1 Answers ]

What are the layers of the skin?? :confused: This is a question on an exam I have next week so I hope someone can help me out!! :eek:

Layers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to centre a layer according to the size of the browsers window like a centre table would. Many Thanks, John

View more questions Search