Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfncms5 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Silver plate bowl
    I have an old silver plate bowl, on the bottom it is marked Georgian then Plate below and there is a spinx just above that. Can't find out any thing about this. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 12:32 AM

Hi, jfncms5!

Would you be able to post an image of the top and bottom of it on this thread? We don't guarantee results, but we can try!

Thanks!
    jfncms5 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 04:19 AM
    I will try to post image on here not sure I know how but should get it figured out.
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 03:23 PM

Hi again, jfncms5!

If you click on the "Answer this Question" on the left side of this page, you'll have more options for what you can post. You then click on the little paper clip image.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 03:40 PM

I would like to add, that if you need any further help with posting the images, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marking on old silver plate tea set [ 11 Answers ]

I have an old tea set with the calligraphy letters of K S In in which each set of letters is enclosed in the outline of a coat of arms. Next to this on the right is an outline of something that looks like a five-fingered hand pointing downwards with thumbs on each side. Can you tell me anything...

Silver plate mark identification [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem identifying these marks on a set of table spoons can anyone help

International Silver Co.- Sugar bowl [ 1 Answers ]

My late wife had a silver bowl marked "International Silver Co." "silver soldered" 05002 16 oz on the bottom... on the side it has a crest that says "The Orange Court", but nowhere does it say sterling... It appears to be solid silver, can anyone verify thisfor me?? Thank you

Identify a silver plate [ 1 Answers ]

I have come across a small silver plate, (serving dish) it is about 8 inches wide and 12 to 14 inches long. It has a matching cover with a removable handel. The handle twist off and locks on like an old style radiator cap, with two tabs that lock under matching tabs in the dish top with a quarter...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

View more questions Search