Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiexbabii Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2009, 12:37 PM
    People have to stop!
    Im katie and I'm 13 years old.

I get teased A lot! and I'm starting to get sick of it people around me go drugs drink and other stuff...
    I cut myself and people call me emo and a pycco and that I should be in a mental hospital..
    Somethimes I believe them and I want to run away I wannted to for a while but the only thing that was holding me bak was a boy named jay who I love with all my heart but he played me and it hurt so bad and it made me cut even more because he told me that I shouldn't run away because he truly cares about me and I believed him lyk the idiot that I am.. Now that he tried to have sex with me and I told him no and now he won't talk to me its been harder then ever I have hardly anyone to talk to and the two people I did talk to are gone ones in jail and the other one moved away. Now jay or anyone isent holding me back so I might just run away but every time I tell someone there lyk you needso help blah blah blah I seriously don't want to hear that.. I no I need help but I'm not going into a freeken mental hospital ohk and I might sound crazy but that's what all the problems in my life made me lyk...
    And I'm still in love with jay and it seems to never go away and my feelings grow every seconde and don't tell me is puppy love I've already heard that before and I'm getting sick of it! I am truly in love wit hhim and I'm guessing no one can change that!

DO you think I'm crazy?
    Do you think I should run away?
    Help me please!
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 12:42 PM
    You certainly should not run away. Life out there sunshine will be a lot harder to handle then some name calling. But first why are you cutting yourself and what are you getting out of it other then nasty scars? Do you dream of a wedding one day? How will that beautiful gown look with all those scars. Where are your parents? Have you attempted to talk to them about this?
    kitty unrest Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2009, 08:14 PM

Good for you for sticking to your guns and not having sex when you don't want to! It takes a lot of will power to do that so that tells me you have a lot of inner strength you might not know you have. Love can be wonderful and painful at the same time. It's all right to love him but sometimes you have to say to yourself, "I do love him but he's not the one for me and somewhere there is some one for me". Sometimes it's just not meant to be and you have to tell yourself that's okay. Feel lucky enough to have felt love but be strong enough to know it's not the end of the world if he does not return your affections.

Running away never helps, it only adds more difficulties. You need to please please go to a walk in clinic and see a doctor. The doctor will be able to help you understand your emotions and how to deal with them. It might seem scary and not necessary but you will be glad you did. Like trying a new food for the first time, you really don't want to and at first it doesn't really taste that great but after a couple of bites it grows on you and you're glad you tried it. So, please go to your doctor or an adult you trust like the school nurse! Some of us experience emotions more strongly than most people and we need to learn how to deal with them. I am 31 years old and I never knew I had a problem until two months ago. It feels great to have some control now over what I'm feeling.

Good luck! Be brave, you know what's right and it'll only make you stronger!
    _rachel_ Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 09:31 PM

Don't run away from it. You have a lot going on in your life and you just need a fresh start, but not by running away.
    If people laugh at you, laugh back at them at how lame they are, that they actually want to sit there being mean to you for no reason. Just laugh about it! Don't let it get to you.
    If you don't let it get to you, they won't bother much anymore. Then maybe Jay will see how strong you really are and see how much he does love you. Don't do anything you don't want to with him though.
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

May 19, 2009, 09:49 PM

You said you know you need help. You may not need a mental hospital. You should bravely go talk to someone at your school. There might be a social worker or school psyhologist who has talked to other girls who are going through the same things and know how to talk to you in a way where you feel understood. My guess is there is more than this story... did something else happen that hurts inside? Maybe something from your past? I really want you to go talk to someone at school. If there is not a social worker or psychologist, I like the nurse idea. Maybe they can refer you to a good counselor. This way, no one at school will know you are seeing someone... its none of their business. And its totally okay to need help... we all do... I am actually a school counselor and I have needed help with my problems before too. So its really okay. Nothing wrong with it. You are strong, have morals and values and I want you to feel good about that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to I get her to stop [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have a dog that will bury her bones when I give them to her. But the thing is she doesn't burry them in the ground she does it in my closets and blankets. Is that normal? How can I get her to stop?

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Fan won't stop [ 2 Answers ]

The compressor on the a/c turns off but the fan continues to run. Tonight when I turned off the a/c at the t-stat, the fan and compressor came back on even though the unit was turned off. What is my problem? The unit is about 24 years old and the t-stat was replaced a few months ago.

View more questions Search