Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lonely Girl 92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 05:43 AM

The 2 movies I can get though with out crying are- when a man loves a woman and the note book. My family will leave the room cause I always end up crying.
    portlynd Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 09:42 PM

Old Yeller
    The DeerHunter
    Bridges of Madison County
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 02:53 PM
    "Mouse and child" - itīs old, animated and very philosophical, itīs the saddest teariest thing you will ever see. Especially considering itīs an animated movie.
    StreetRat Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2012, 09:10 AM
    A.I. (kinda long, but the ending gets me every time)
    A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) - IMDb

What Dreams May Come
    What Dreams May Come (1998) - IMDb

The Cure
    The Cure (1995) - IMDb
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Sep 24, 2012, 12:54 PM
    The Champ. With Ricky Shroeder & Jon Voight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this film! Does any one know? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wondering this for years! When I was little my mum got a film that I fell in live with... But over the years I have forgotten its name.. and I do kind of remember the story!:) It is about this girl who only has her dad left and then he gets sent to war and she t a...

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

If you know what this film is tell me [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much but what I do remember is that a group of teens go to a island to protect the indian burial ground, from developers, that is on the island. I think its in Oregon or Coastal Canadia. They row out to the island and camp out on the beach until a storm make them seek sheleter in...

View more questions Search