Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

May 19, 2009, 10:56 AM
    Real estate apprasier
    Do anyone know how to get into Real Estate Appraisal work once you're certified? I'm considering changing careers, but want to find out more about how difficult it is to get into a job in this career before I spend $1000 certifying myself.

Thanks!:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 07:38 PM

Hi, mulattomama!

It would help to know the state or location where you would want to be certified in order to address your question the best.

As far as getting jobs, a few things to do, would be to have your information as what you have to offer so that you can give that to the potential clients.

I would think that you could visit realtors and landlords to whom you could give your information. Also, making a simple website isn't hard. There are many places that offer free ones. There are also many sites where you can advertise for free.

That's how I get most of my business, is from the ads that I've placed on the Internet.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2009, 08:19 PM

You visit every bank and real estate company and try to sell them on using your service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone provide an interpretation regarding this HUD Policy? I am trying to get my 'earnest money' back from escrow because the bank/builder have not finished my building within the timeframe required in the contract. Escrow will not release because the bank won't sign to release the money to...

Real estate [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me is this true about tax properties that you can buy them for 100.00 or 300.00 what steps are taken in order to do this.

Real Estate Law [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find out if a lien was placed against my home. How did I do that?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

NYS Real Estate law [ 1 Answers ]

Does my name have to be on the mortgage to be on the deed?

View more questions Search