Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johny6566 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2006, 03:12 PM
    90 Accord oil pressure sender
    I noticed an oil leak from above my oil filter on my 90 Accord. It looks like the oil pressure sender. Has anyone changed one out? Does the wiring just unclip? Any special socket needed? Is it common to leak? Thanks for your help. JD
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Easy job. Remove connector (should just pull off) and try a 22mm (or 7/8") deep socket first to remove sender unit. Never seen one leak on a Honda before. Beware, however, that leaks often start higher up on the engine and drain down over items below and fool you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

Pressure/bladder tank losing pressure? [ 11 Answers ]

Well, I have asked some questions about my plumbing before. So I am calling on you guys once again. I have a 52 gallon pressure tank/bladder tank made by wellsaver. I turn the water on and have good pressure for a few minutes then it basically goes dead with no pressure. I recently posted questions...

Tank Pressure vs Pump Cut Out Pressure for Well [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to increase my water system pressure to the minimum required 40 PSI to feed my reverse osmosis drinking water filter. However, the 33 gallon pressure tank for my well pump system says it is pre-charged at 30 PSI and that the cut in pressure for my pump should be set equal to that 30...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

89 accord [ 2 Answers ]

Car was running fine but after 100000k I put in new plugs and cap. Now it misses just coming off idle, worst when cold. Put old plugs back in, same miss :mad: . Any ideas, wires maybe? It ran perfectly before

View more questions Search