Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyle_666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs?
    What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 18, 2009, 03:43 PM

Well I'm from Arkansas my school is a pretty good school and will always do there best to make sure that there is no crime going on but how ever there have been a few girls to smoke weed in the girls bath room at a football game,and at a school dance. The only things that I no of that are sold or given to at school is weed tobacco products over the counter drugs and even sometime proscription drugs that a doc would give you, I really don't think it would be that hard to get any of these types of drugs I think every one no who and who don't have it
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

May 20, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Well I'm in australia and I know a school that my friend from primary school went to she's now 15 as am I and I have heard some nasty stuff didn't believe it till I saw it

Some guys had some needles in the science afterschool "club"
    Some soccer dudes are on steroids

And some girls have being cutting themselves in band they play a note and its like "hey that sounded bad lets cut our selves"

Lets not even start on my school
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 21, 2009, 06:51 AM

I must have had my head under a rock because no-one did drugs at our school...

There was some marijuana used that I know about, but never at school...

Cutting was never a thing at my school...

There was one kid who was suspected of steroids... that's about it.

Mind you, my last year at high school was 9 years ago so it has more than probably changed.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2009, 12:19 PM

Pot,really easy, mind your own business
    HrvSavag3r Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2009, 06:11 AM

I'm in australia and I go to a school in mordialloc, and lets put it this way, if u want weed all you do is go to the back oval, but there are other stuff like speed and extacy being sold occasionaly.
    Spark227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Comment on iluvcatsalot's post
    Yup. Same here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

High school, drugs [ 4 Answers ]

I search a movie who is about teenagers who handle with drogs and the main caracter is a very intelligent guy who risk his life

Other kids from different elem. Schools going all into the same middle school [ 5 Answers ]

How do you make friends that are guys but you're a girl and you don't want to be to close just friends and when you get to know them a little more maybe even more. Cause I'm starting middle school next year and I want some friends that are guys because I'm really atheletic and my friends can't...

Middle School ! [ 12 Answers ]

Next year, I will be starting middle school. I am all freaked out! Bullies, lockers, 8 classes, Too much! PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE! :confused: :eek:

My friend did drugs in school [ 6 Answers ]

Well my really good friend kassidy did drugs in school crystalized meth and cocaine with alcahol with two other girls I will not name them for there sake well they went to class stoned one passed out the other barfed and kassidy just acted a little stoned well they called the police and now their...

View more questions Search