Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fcassola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Dog Cancer
    My dog is going to be 15 and he is a big dog. He has cancer of the mouth and on his back growing under his coat. I would like to know if dogs always stop eating when they are in pain or do some continue to eat.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2009, 01:26 PM

Your dog is l5, so expect that eating habits will decrease. He has cancer, which no one knows, not even the vet, how he feels at this particular time. Just love him, support him and when you KNOW he is in pain, take him in and say goodbye. We have all had to do this at some point in time and I am coming up to that too, and I hardly know what I will do without her.

Love and best wishes and protect him from pain, god bless

ms. tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 yr old dog with cancer [ 2 Answers ]

My 16year old Lhasa was diagnosed with mammary cancer in 2005 she has an open wound on her stomach that won't heal and is getting bigger, she doesn't seem to be in pain but she sleeps all the time This is killing me I know that she is "just a dog" but I love her so she has been a loyal friend I...

Could it be cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, I have found a kind of lump/bump behind my right ear and I am scared that it may be cancer. It is sore when you touch it but when you leave it alone.. it doesn't bother me as much but could it be cancer? What else could it be? Please give me answers... I am only 14 years old and I am...

Could this be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my mom discovered some spots that are starting to appear. She goes tanning almost everyday but has quit since she noticed this: picture is here Thanks

Cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had cancer three years ago. The treatment they gave him caused him to have hearing loss and a little short term memory loss. Lately I am finding that his memory loss seems to be getting worse. He had the treatment at the VA and it was an experimental kind, since they didn't think he...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

View more questions Search