Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3rdflowcarlos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Passport and visa
    How much does a passport and visa to travel from ghana to the united states cost. And how would someone go about applying for both?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2009, 09:12 AM

First if this is sometype of "dating" scheme, 99 percent of them are fake, the person will just keep taking the money till you stop sending.

The passport and visa can be gotten for under 200 dollars even if you "rush" them. Most of the con artist there ask for 1000 or more normally.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdflowcarlos View Post
    how much does a passport and visa to travel from ghana to the united states cost. and how would someone go about applying for both?
    Ghana passport fees: read here Passport Services - Ghana Government

US visitor's visa costs 131 USD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport and visa [ 4 Answers ]

How much does it cost to purchase a passport and visa from Ghana to USA On visa type class what does R mean and Type B2 Leaving from Ghana to usa how much money do u need to leave the country

Passport and visa [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost for a citizen of ghana to purchace a passport and visa to the united states?

Do I need a visa or passport? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a % disabled veteran (with a retired/disabled military card). Do I need a visa or passport to go oversees? Also, what is the difference between the two?

Passport and visa [ 1 Answers ]

My girl friend lives in Ghana and want to move here to Canada to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa and how much do they cost,thanks thibeaub

View more questions Search