Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PsychoLily Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires?
    Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other family members, such a very old one, and a kind of punk teenage big brother, and a type of mother... Eventually the boy vampire was kicked out of the family because of his contact with humans. There was also a man trying to hunt the vampires. Please tell me if it rings a bell to you! (it was no cartoon)
    Lily
    P.S. I apologize if anybody asked before and I just didn't see it through the message board..
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Sep 30, 2006, 05:36 AM
    Check out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179585/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

Please help me remember [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics: "What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun." "i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is...

View more questions Search