Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killer777 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 17, 2009, 09:10 PM
    How to get my girlfriend back
    I had a girlfriend named kim and she broke up with me because I dident have a cell phone and dident talk a lot I'm 12 by the way in 6th grade. By the way she is my eXXgirlfriend -(
    LL2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2009, 10:07 PM

If she broke up with you for those reasons then maybe your better off. But if you want some ideas why don't you try writing her a letter. Maybe write little notes and stick them in her locker or in her books as a surprise. Sometimes its hard to talk in person but maybe you can say cute things or let her know you still like her with the letters. Good luck.
    opinions05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 11:39 AM

One piece of advice, your young bro. try the things that are posted above but if it don't work out... you know u going to find a ton of others man... trust me on that one
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 15, 2009, 11:51 AM

It sounds like she is shallow, get over her you'll be better off. Also I would suggest waiting until you're mature enough to date a mature girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex girlfriend back [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I...

Need to get back with girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade and my ex girlfriend is in 8th grade. We broke up today and I want her back. I have had a crush on her since 4th grade and I still like her a lot. She is going to a different and than I am and is going to California then out of the country this summer. She said that we won't be...

How to get my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

I met this woman in a cool way, we hit it off right away, loved all the same things, did things together, and she started to talk about how I was the one for her. 3 months in She shared some information with me about her past, stuf that isn't really that bad in hindsight, (although she did lie)but...

How do I get my girlfriend back ? [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend wants to leave me; I what to know the reason; I want my girlfriend back; can someone suggest me what to do now?

View more questions Search