Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blessed beyond View Post
    Thank you Stringer i will keep in touch.
    You are welcome Blessed, if any of this helped you please rate my answers, thanks.

EDIT: Ooops, that may not be possible as I see that you only have 30 posts, you need more I believe... to rate an answer.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 10:59 PM

Hi, blessed beyond and Stringer!

Now, this is good! It looks like the two of you have been having quite a dialogue and exchange of productive information here.

If you need help with the advertising/promotion end of things blessed beyond, please let me know on this thread.

The only drawback for tonight, is that I need to get up early to play for church tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, blessed beyond and Stringer!

Now, this is good! It looks like the two of you have been having quite a dialogue and exchange of productive information here.

If you need help with the advertising/promotion end of things blessed beyond, please let me know on this thread.

The only drawback for tonight, is that I need to get up early to play for church tomorrow.

Thanks!
    HI Clough,

Blessed I really believe that you should get together with Clough, he can help you advertise on the internet and get top billing and at no expense...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitorial forms [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and I'm looking for a free form for a janitorial bid before I invest a lot of money in supplies. Can anyone help. Sunshine janitorial -owner

Getting janitorial contracts [ 4 Answers ]

Once a potential customer says they already have a cleaning company then what? Do I offer a lower price? It seems the people I am contacting are not the decision makers and really don't want to listen to what I have to say.

Janitorial service [ 1 Answers ]

What should I expect on a interview for a janitorial position

Need to raise janitorial prices for monthly service [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to increase the price of monthly services. Does someone have a sample letter I could use? I don't want to lose clients Respectfully, T

View more questions Search