0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 01:35 PM

They are already spoken for... leave well alone

The answer is a big NO
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 01:49 PM

If he is serious about you, tell him to end it first with is girlfriend... remember

He's cheating on her and he'll do the same to you
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Audette View Post
    Is it morally correct 2 date some1 who is already in a relationship.
    If you had morals you wouldn't be in this situation.

I just wanted to add last weekend around my parents house a woman along with the guy she was cheating on her boyfriend with got stabbed by her boyfriend. He found out she was cheating on him and decided to cause bodily harm to her and the guy.

You never know what a person might do because everyone that knew the guy (who stabbed the girl and the guy) was shocked that he was capable of this but you never know what a person is capable of.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2009, 06:23 PM

Just because YOU like a guy there is no reason to be his booty call, while he screws you, and goes home to her, is there?

Don't worry, if you don't give it up to him, he will find another to cheat with. Even if you do give it up, he can still find another. But you'll never know, as his girlfriend will never know about you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Audette View Post
    should i continue or just end it b4 a lot of people get hurt?
    One already did.
    Audette Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 01:51 PM

I've just realized how bad being with this guy is for me.I'm not the same person I was 4 mnts ago.My morals have changed I'm acting like a 1st class and its not who I am.I need 2 get him out of my system and fast.I don't need this drama in my life.
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2009, 02:09 PM

Get your moral back and leave him alone. What do you mean about being 1st class?
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 18, 2009, 02:48 PM

So what did we learn today?

Do not date or see anyone who is already involved.

How do people not see this coming? C'mon people, use your head, not your heart.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ajGambino View Post
    So what did we learn today?

Do not date or see anyone who is already involved.

How do people not see this coming? C'mon people, use your head, not your heart.
    Lol I thought this is something we should already know!!
    goldenjewel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by audette View Post
    i have been going out with this guy for 4 months now.he recently told me that he has a girlfriend and he wont leave her.this really hurt me because i really luv him.he says he luvs me and wants 2 b with me.now his ignoring my calls and smses.
    Leave him alone, I know you love him but love is peaceful and he has lied to you and I don't think you should stand for it. Be with someone who's going to respect you and your happiness not ignore you, he's a fool
    goldenjewel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by audette View Post
    i've just realized how bad being with this guy is 4 me.i'm not the same person i was 4 mnts ago.my morals have changed im acting like a 1st class and its not who i am.i need 2 get him out of my system and fast.i dnt need this drama in my life.
    Well don't call him, text him or anything like that. Go out and have fun with your friends and erase him out of your head honey. And if he calls you or texts you don't respond. Erase it don't think about him or any of that...
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 02:28 PM

Never sat aside your morals for no one. This is one thing no one can't ever take from you.

Also, two wrongs doesn't make it right. How would you had like it if your boyfriend was playing you by dating someone else while he is with you?

May 21, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Dating for money
    I have this friend who is going out with this guy bcoz of his money.she says she loves him but its not true she is only with him bcoz his loaded.she has done this before.how can I get her 2 change her gold digging ways. Help!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2009, 01:39 PM

She most likely will not change as the reward to herself is more important than any moral lesson you could give her.

If she changed,she would lose all the perks of dating a rich guy.

Many guys know when they are being taken this way and they accept it as well.They are reaping some benefit as well.

It may be only one step up from the oldest profession but if they are consenting adults ,there isn't much you can do,except be a better role model.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 21, 2009, 01:48 PM

You can't change her, she has to change herself.

The guy will figure it out eventually and if he doesn't mind, then it's a mutual feeling and you can't do anything about it.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

May 23, 2009, 06:31 PM
    People have choices on who they date. It's really nobody's business other than the two people involved. You can have your opinions, but unless your friend asks for help, you should keep them to yourself and just be happy for her.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 06:44 PM

I pretty sure this guy knows he is being taken for a ride and if not someone needs to needs to give a reality check.

You can use someone unless you allow yourself to be use and this is exactly what this guy is doing.

More than likely if you bring up your friend golddigging she is only going to think your jealous.

Leave this situation alone because she isn't doing anything illegal. If anything she is taken advantage of a guy but if he stupid to let someone do this to him then who fault is it anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 07:20 PM

Her and the 1000's of other women who do the same thing,

When she no longer has her looks, she will pay the price
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 07:25 PM

Mind your own business.

Jun 30, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Sex and emotions
    These past few months I haven't been myself.Ive been doing very strange things.Im acting very slutish.In a week I slept with 3 diffent guyz maybe I feel very empty inside and I'm trying 2 feel that void by sleeping with all these men.I need help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting them involved [ 9 Answers ]

My mother has my birth cirtificate and social security card and refuses to give them to me. I am 16 and not living at home with her or my father. I need them to open a bank account and get a picture id and to start my emancipation prosses. Being that they are mine and belong to me if I ask a cop to...

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

How were we involved [ 12 Answers ]

How was the United States involved in WW2?? also when did we get involved??

Should I get involved? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is dating my cousin which is also a really good friend of mine. This is my bff's first boyfriend and since I have had a lot she turns to me for advice. Her and my cousin are in a fight and they are both asking me for advice. I don't want to take sides but I really think I should help...

View more questions Search