Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hadassha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 05:39 AM
    Dear sir/madam,I want to know causes of stikes in organisation,how to address strike
    Dear sir/madam,

I want to know the causes of strike action in organisaion and how to address this type of issues.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2009, 05:45 AM

Strikes occur when management and the union can't agree on a contract. A strike is one of the few tools a union has to exert leverage.

Management has to negotiate in good faith to produce a contract acceptable by all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Madam Goodwrench Says Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Madam Goodwrench New Member Join Date: May 2007 Posts: 13 Madam Goodwrench Dear Speedball1... just want to thank you for all the info on offset flanges... had a chance to benefit directly during a bath remodel in our Chicago home... we were able to switch a toilet from one wall...

Thanks letter to organisation [ 1 Answers ]

I am in under training at a private organisation.Today my training period will be completed.I want how to wrote thanks letter to organisation for given mme training and co operation.

Hello sir/madam [ 9 Answers ]

I want to know that when will I get married? Tell and help us in our tension as me and my parents are seriously worried It will be love marrige or arrange? Dob is 5-10-81 Place allahabad (india) Time was 3:55am(monday)

Work Organisation [ 2 Answers ]

What is the emerging trends in work organisations & how these upcoming trends affect the Quality of Work life of employees?

View more questions Search