Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 02:42 AM
    Internet Pages
    Every time I open my home page it appears minimized. How do I get it to open maximized?
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

May 17, 2009, 08:17 PM

Resize the Internet Explorer Window

To resize the Internet Explorer window, move the mouse pointer to the lower-right corner of the Internet Explorer window, and then drag the window until it is the size you want.

Once the Internet Explorer window is the size you want, quit and restart Internet Explorer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search