Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julius1096 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 04:21 AM
    currency value
    My uncle recently passed away and when we were cleaning his house we came across some old currency. Im trying to find out if it has a value or not. I know little about paper currency value/history, and would hate to have it end up in the wrong hands and not being appreciated for its historical worth. I will attach files of the bills front and back. Please advise. Todd Julius, USN
    Attached Images

Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 08:59 PM
    julius1096 - I do reconnize some of the confederate money and also the foreign m<oney :: I have some of the same money from japan and china >> now what I need you to do <is to look at the face side of the confederate money and as they are listed on this post <see if you can make out the dates on them : I will tell you ahead of time some are really not worth much any more< at one time they were worth a lot : But due to their condition < they won't be worth much < I'm not trying to break your heart but I know what I will find <when I get into the books and grade them as per the books on their value , I just don't want you to the point that it will really disapoint you :: So if you can get me the signatures and dates off them and what names you can find on them and I will do what ever I can to help :: I weill say that I believe that what I can see and make out on them that they came from ww1 waiting your reply and have a better day tomorrow and giod bless ::f.b.e.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of US currency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1953 series C $2 bill red seal in UNC condition (A74652563A) which is misprinted so that the red seal overlaps the "TW" of the "TWO" and protrudes to the left. The red serial number is also moved to the left. I have not seen this error on any other 1953 bill or any bill at all. Any...

Old currency [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My grand parents passed away last year and they collected a lot of old coins and some old currency notes and I was wondering what they were worth. I have a 1 dollar silver certificate that is from the series 1928A serial number Z58728894A. It looks to be in VF to XF condition, has a blue...

Foreign currency [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a small amount of Italian currency for a gift in Denver,CO

You.S. Currency [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to know 1928 silver certificate star note graded CGA 63 unc. Is worth. Please confirm Thanks Paul

Old currency [ 7 Answers ]

How much is a 1928 ten dollar bill worth in circulated condition?

View more questions Search