Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shana_banana538 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Looking for 2 friends from East Tennesse...
    The first is most important, Her name was Sarah Maples, Her mother was Lois Maples, and her brother was Josh Maples... Now, I have looked all through myspace, MSN white pages, and the internet. I have found nothing really as her mom got married in or around 2000 (I believe) and I do not know his name. There is a Josh maples on my space, but the wrong one. There are other places that says they have information, but they cost, and with no guarantee. So I figured this is my last chance. Sarah would be either 23 or 24, her brother around 28 and her mother early to mid 40's (possibly late 40's or early 50's).

I found one Josh Maples in Glasgow KY, but that's not the right one. And if I am not mistaken, the last I heard from Sarah, Josh went into the navy or army or something like that.

Sarah and I attended junior high together at Seymour TN from 95-97. We kept in contact until 4 years ago. I can imagine she might have gotten married and has a new last name.

I have even searched my space for all alumni from Seymour high school and asked girls around our age if they knew her... so far I have got nothing back, doubt I will.

Also, the other friend, her name is Chandall Ridge, (appriximately 20 years old)her mom and dad were Glen and Wilma, the last I knew they lived in Williamsburg KY. I called one of their neighbors that makes a blackhawk gourmet sauce (which their names were mentioned on that site), he informed me that they left in a hurry, owing him lots of money, and he wished he knew where they were... That's as far as I have gotten... Glen and Wilma adopted Chandall when she was very young, and I actually knew her from East Texas (Kilgore) years before we all moved to Tennessee.

I know I am going out on a limb here, but I have been searching for a long time for both of these girls, if anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. I would truly love to get a hold of either of these girls, we were such good friends.

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2006, 09:49 AM
    Have you checked Classmates.com?

I found my long lost friend 20 years after last seeing her on Classmates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More than friends [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my friend for more than 6 months now. I've known him for over a year. We have a special relationship, you could say that we are basically "fuck-buddies". We end up having sex at least once a week and we've arranged it that way. We've never actually sat down and talked about it, it...

Just friends.. [ 11 Answers ]

Also posted this under teens but realized that about 6 times as many people have replied on here... OK so I'm 16, and there's a girl I like and we are friends right now we met over the summer at my friends grad party and chilled there for a couple hours and we talk online 1-2 times a week. In...

Tennesse [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take to drive from Gatlinburg to Knoxville and then from Knoxville to Nasville. Thank you.

Friends? Is this the end? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you guys. Thanks for all your help on the previous post (Insecurity Guy):p . As it turned out we have seen each other a week later. We went out to a café and had a good time with her, at certain points I could tell she was on the verge of saying she wanted to break up with me. Anyway we...

View more questions Search