Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROSE 2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 02:06 AM
    Pregnancy after period
    Hi

I had sex with my boyfriend day I finished my prieod .

Need to know I will be pregnant .
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 16, 2009, 04:19 AM

Not the most likely time, but it can happen. There is no 100% safe time to avoid pregnancy as your cycle may not always follow the norm. If it was in the last couple of days, you can always use emergency contraceptive pills ("plan B") as a precaution.

Otherwise you will have to wait until your period is due and see what happens. More than likely you won't be pregnant, but do be sure to use protection every time you have sex from now on.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

May 16, 2009, 06:37 PM

I got pregnant a few days after my period, but that being said it was not a normal period. I had bleeding in the middle of my cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Pregnancy on period? [ 15 Answers ]

OK so my girlfriend and I have been arguing over this for awhile. She says that she learned in a class that if you have sex on your period with no condom on, it is absolutely 0% chance that you can get pregnant. I say its not 0% but its still possible. Can somebody clear this up for me?

Pregnancy and your period [ 1 Answers ]

I only got my period for 3 days then it stopped. My breast are swollen and tender,and I took 2 home pregnancy test they were both negative.Could I be pregnant and not know it

Pregnancy or period? [ 1 Answers ]

Last month I started my period the 14th and it was a normal period. Well since then I have had unprotected sex and he has came in me a few times. But about 5 or 6 days ago I spotted a very light pink color, and its not time for my period. I haven't spotted since. What does this mean?

View more questions Search