Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmarsha Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2009, 05:06 PM
    What is the correct pesticide for Midges?
    What kind of pesticides are effective for midges?
    mmarsha
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 16, 2009, 08:28 AM
    One of the longer lasting pyrethroid sprays should be used on their daytime resting spots. Look on the label for the active ingredients "deltamethrin" or "Bifenthrin". Find their breeding pool and get some of the mosquito control products from your Lawn & Garden Center ( Home Depot type, not Wally world )

May 16, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    One of the longer lasting pyrethroid sprays should be used on their daytime resting spots. Look on the label for the active ingredients "deltamethrin" or "Bifenthrin". Find their breeding pool and get some of the mosquito control products from your Lawn & Garden Center ( Home Depot type, not Wally world )
    Thank you catsmine
    Mmarsha

May 23, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Catsmine,
    Where do I look for their breeding pool at? Where should I begin searching at? Please help if you can because I don't have a clue. Thank you for the advise.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 24, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Here's a link to one product I have used. The "where to use" paragraph should provide the clue you were looking

http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page336.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Pesticide syringe poked my finger [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally pricked my finger when I was using a syringe with pesticide. I was using the syringe to put pesticide in the little cracks in the kitchen wall. Do I have any cause for concern? I washed the area with alcohol.

Pesticide harm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the harm of using pesticide

Why use of pesticide [ 6 Answers ]

Why do all of our veggies need pesticide.. why don't we just have the patience to wait until tjey grow.. and b regular size like god... it makes me mas how were creating all these uhealthy things in our world for such unnessasary reasons,, instead we could focus on other major issues.

View more questions Search