Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 10:11 AM
    Disc(frisbee)golf fans out there
    Are there any other members or visitors who play disc golf like myself? I'd like to have some discussions concerning the sport. New courses,discs, tournaments,etc.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 15, 2009, 01:43 PM

Disc golf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FYI to those who said...
    ??
    Disc golf (also called Frisbee Golf) is a disc game in which individual players throw a flying disc into a basket or at a target. According to the Professional Disc Golf Association, "The object of the game is to traverse a course from beginning to end in the fewest number of throws of the disc."[2] Disc golf is inexpensive and is physically accessible for all ages and athletic ranges and therefore attracts a diverse range of players. A great majority of established disc golf courses are free.
    Geoffro Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 07:55 PM

Check out the forums at discgolfcoursereview.com
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Hi, jmjoseph!

Are you still interested in having discussion concerning this? I love to play Frisbee and there's a course right across the street from where I live!

Thanks!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 01:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, jmjoseph!

Are you still interested in having discussion concerning this? I love to play Frisbee and there's a course right across the street from where I live!

Thanks!
    Yes, I would. I've been throwing regular frisbee for 40 years, but have only just gotten into disc golf the last two years( new course in area). How long have you been playing disc golf?

I'm hooked, and am getting my two sons interested in playing. What are your favorite discs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotational inertia of the Frisbee [ 1 Answers ]

A 108 g Frisbee is 28 cm in diameter and has about half its mass spread uniformly in a disk, and the other half concentrated in the rim. With a quarter-turn flick of the wrist, a student sets the Frisbee rotating at 550 rpm. (a) What is the rotational inertia of the Frisbee? _________ kg·m2 (b)...

Golf Gun [ 1 Answers ]

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez. "How was he killed?", asked the first detective. "He was shot with a golf gun," replied the other. "A golf gun? What's a golf gun?" "I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan." :D :)

What is Ultimate Frisbee? [ 1 Answers ]

I just saw it on the list of subjects, and thought it looked cool. So... what is it and how do you play?

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search