Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarahDee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 09:34 PM
    What meaning does the number 2 have in my life? It's everywhere.
    My house number is 222. Every time I look at the clock it is either 2:22 or 22:22, and this isn't just every now and then.. it's nearly all the time like it's being shoved in my face.
    I went through the McDonalds drive through one day, and on the paper take away packaging was written 222. For no reason, it was just there. So freaky... I have been researching these numbers on the internet but what I am coming up with isn't making much sense to me.

Can anyone perhaps tell me or interpret what this may mean? It's really starting to bug me. :confused:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 09:55 PM

Disclaimer: I am not really a believer in the paranormal... so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Well, the house number... not really your choice. The time thing can be a subconscious decision. You have to remember that we have internal clocks that are pretty darn good, and so if you have it in your head that the number "2" shows up, you yourself may not realize it but your brain will and then tell you to look at the clock.

It seems very coincidental, I know, but this happens fairly often. In fact, it's been so often that it's been made into a movie:

The Number 23 (2007)
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

May 14, 2009, 10:04 PM

I find it mildly ironic that I'm reading your question at 12:02. It is probably all coincidental and nothing to worry about. By now you are so use to seeing 2's you are probably subconsciously looking for them which of course makes you see more twos. Just my guess.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 15, 2009, 05:40 AM

They call it angel numbers and it basically means your life is pretty insync with where you should be.

Here is a list of the angel number meanings.
    Angelic Magick: 111 and Other Triple Numbers
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 21, 2009, 04:01 PM

222 or 22 is telling us our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality and to Keep watching and nurturing them, as soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words,its telling you not to quit five minutes before the miracle happens. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming and continue visualizing.

I have more info here on my forum about this phenomenon.

Lisa2623 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 08:19 PM
    222 (which happens to my birthday) mean keep the faith. 22 means keep the faith and another 2 only emphasizes this message.

Hope that helps

Lisa
    http:/www.free-psychic-insight.org
    lilmommakris Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Maybe this is your number.. like sometimes I have heard of people having an "ideal" number. I find in my days, aloy of sequential numbers, like looking at the clock and it says 12:34 things like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when a specific number is always showing up in your life? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my birthday is 05-05-1981 I was born at 5:01pm. There are 5 people in my immediate family. My husband is 5 years older than me. He was 5th serious boyfriend in my life. I have 5 brothers/sisters. I have had 5 of my family members die. I met my husband when my daughter was five, may of 2005....

Meaning of ITIN number for foreign spouse [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen living full time in Mexico, married to a Mexican national. I pay US taxes on a small amount of income that I earn through US sources. Filing taxes as a married person requires me to get an ITIN for her (I am filing separately) She has no income from US sources but does work. Does...

What is the meaning of life? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I know this is a common question in life. But I am interested to hear your viewpoint. Why are we here?

View more questions Search