Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tWberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Weedeater won't start
    I have a featherlite weedeater xt200, and I have replaced the spark plug, fuel, cleaned the air filter and fuel filter. The weedeater will start for a few minutes and then stalls and will not start for a while. Gas does leak out of the gas cap...
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 09:48 PM

Did you try this with new gas that you just bought?

If so then it's a carb adjustment dirt in the carb or fuel pump

YouTube - how to fix 2 stroke weedeaters
    Kim highfill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 02:40 PM
    I have an ECHO-SRM-225 and I replaced the primer bulb,spark plug twice now,fuel filter, and air filter. I only use gas with no ethanol to start with. It starts beautifully now, but when I squeeze the trigger, it boggles down and dies... What should I do now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weedeater won't start [ 3 Answers ]

The weedeater Featherlite XT200 will not start. <moved from Lawn & Garden>

Weedeater won't start [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix up my kind of old weedeater when I put choke on and gus in I try and start it up. It wants to but it just won't I can here her want to, but stops after I'm done pulling the line... :confused: Could it be the sparkplug?

Weedeater is hard to start [ 2 Answers ]

Model Fl1500 Feather Lite Pull Cord Jerks And Is Hard To Pull However When Spark Plug Is Out Pull Cord Is Easy

Homelite Weedeater won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Homelite SH2025UB24RA 25CC. It is several years old, 1998,I believe, but was running fine thelast time I used it. It has failed to start since, jerking the starter cord from my hand. I'm wondering if the engine has seized and if there is hope for my weedeater. Thanks

Weedeater XT200 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I had to replace the fuel lines on my weeteater XT200 but it still won't start. Replacing spark plug did not help. Any ideas?

View more questions Search