braindamage Posts: 79, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2009, 04:03 PM
    how to use Amazon.com
    I got a gift card for visa and
    I want to shop online so I went to amazon.com
    I got the stuff I wanted and I put everything I needed to
    but it didn't come through as in I didn't receive what I had paid for
    so... I'm thinking I did something wrong =D
    and I wood appreciate if someone can tell me just simply how to order something on
    Amazon.com
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2009, 04:05 PM

You find what you want and add it to your cart. When ready you place your order for what's in the cart and make payment arrangements.

You can check your order status to see whether the order went through or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amazon.Com Problems [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most important problem facing Amazon.com? What recommendation(s) would you make to Amazon.com, and in what order of priorities? How do you balance between your commitment to shareholders and your commitment to the community?

Amazon accounting [ 2 Answers ]

Which method does Amazon use to report net cash flows from operating activities? How can you tell?

Amazon.com & .co.uk [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the U.K and usually use Amazon.co.uk and was wondering if I can order things from the Amazon.com site which is American.

Dwwin.exe error after Amazon log-in [ 2 Answers ]

This is a weird one also concerning dwwin.exe. This ONLY happens when I have logged into Amazon.ca. To be clear, if I go to Amazon to look around, it's fine, and it's fine with any other website - but if I LOG In to my Amazon account, then when I log off my computer (I'm using Windows XP) here's...

View more questions Search