Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trigs0227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Traveling to Amsterdam with a Felony
    I was charged with a Vehicular Homicide by D.U.I. in witch I loss a good friend of mine in the car accident. I 'm planning a trip with some friends to Amsterdam 4 to 5 yrs. After the crash. I'll be done with my probation and all. I'm trying to find out if I get a passport if they'll allow me into there country.

Thanks
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 01:13 PM

Well you will get a passport, it's just a form of ID but I have a feeling they will not allow you entry into Amsterdam. Contact the embassy of The Netherlands in the US and apply for a travel visa before you book anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend was with a prostitute in Amsterdam before we met [ 16 Answers ]

I recently found out that my boyfriend of a little over a year visited a prostitute for his 21st birthday in the Red Light Disctrict of Amsterdam while he was studying abroad in London (7 yrs ago). He said it was just oral (which I don't believe). He was laughing when he told me, but not in the...

Traveling on Felony Probation? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an on probation for a felony that I committed over five years ago when I was just a stupid kid. I am on probation for three years now (I just finished a year of house arrest), and I have no contact with my P.O. I walk in there once a month, hand in my payment, and walk out... that's it. He...

Traveling with a felony [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking of going to qatar and wanted to find out about the requirements for a convicted felon for traveling abroad. Besides my VISA, is there anything else that I must do to travel to the middle east? THanks

View more questions Search