Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubiche Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Burning a data DVD that can be watched in a regular DVD player
    Hi, y'all out there.
    Maybe somebody can help me. I have as CD/DVD burning programs, Sonic Digital Media Plus v7 (by Roxio) and recently I had to buy a new writer drive and it came with Nero. I can burn a music and/or data CD that can be watched on a regular CD player, but I tried to put all my travel pictures (all in the .jpg format) in a DVD, since it has so much more capacity, and I can watch it in the computer, but not in my DVD player. I watch movies in my DVD player of course with no problem.
    Am I asking for a task that doesn't exist? Roxio and Nero never answered my request for help.
    I would appreciate your help on this.
    Thanks!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 01:17 PM

I don't think the computer program matters, your DVD player needs to be able to read data dvd's, specifically the .jpg file type.

I have some video saved as data on DVD's and only 1 of the 3 DVD players in my house will read it.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 01:24 PM

The only burning software that I have found (and I have gone through a LOT of software trying to accomplish this task) is the AVS4YOU.com video converter software program. I can burn virtually everything to the mickey mouse cheapie DVD player in my home.

AVS4YOUŽ Best software for you on today's market. Subscribe and download now for free!

You can download a free trial version and see if you like it before buying it. I use it to convert movies I've downloaded to convert to DVD format and then burn to discs with the burning software that comes with the converter.

May 14, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    I dont think the computer program matters, your DVD player needs to be able to read data dvd's, specifically the .jpg file type.

I have some video saved as data on DVD's and only 1 of the 3 DVD players in my house will read it.
    Thank you very much. I will look more carefully to my player Owner's Manual.

May 14, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    The only burning software that I have found (and I have gone through a LOT of software trying to accomplish this task) is the AVS4YOU.com video converter software program. I can burn virtually everything to the mickey mouse cheapie DVD player in my home.

AVS4YOUŽ Best software for you on today's market. Subscribe and download now for free!

You can download a free trial version and see if you like it before buying it. I use it to convert movies I've downloaded to convert to DVD format and then burn to discs with the burning software that comes with the converter.
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

From 3 columns of data creating a 4th column with the most recent columns data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help with an excel query I have... I have 3 columns of information and want to summarise the most recent information in to a 4th column. i.e. the most up to date information. If the most recent column is blank use the information from the 2nd most recent...

Burning photos to watch on dvd player [ 5 Answers ]

Why when I transfer jpeg photos to disc they won't show on my DVDplayer. I have some photos on a CD-R disc a friend gave me and they play OK. I have a DVD-RW disk drive and have tried cpying and burning the photos on both CD-R and DVD-R discs with no luck when trying to play them on my DVD PLAYER,...

View more questions Search