Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summergirls09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Lose weight fast
    How can I lose weight fast for summer and keep it off?
    drea46750 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2009, 09:24 AM

It depends on your size. I am on pills called Phentermene. I usually lose up to 15 pounds a month and still eat what I want.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drea46750 View Post
    It depends on your size. I am on pills called Phentermene. I usually lose up to 15 pounds a month and still eat what I want.
    I know the pill you are talking about. She is a child and I don't think it is appropriate for her to use.
    drea46750 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    I know the pill you are talking about. she is a child and I dont think it is appropriate for her to use.
    I didn't see how old she was. I wouldn't of recommended it if I'd known. Than forget my advice and drink lots of water, and try to stay away from soda. And make sure you are active.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drea46750 View Post
    I didn't see how old she was. I wouldn't of recommended it if I'd known. Than forget my advice and drink lots of water, and try to stay away from soda. And make sure you are active.
    Now that is great advice!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose weight and FAST [ 4 Answers ]

Im 18 and I'm not fat I'm a healthy 10st but I want to loose about 2st how do I do this fast? :)

How can I lose weight fast? [ 4 Answers ]

I Am 19 And I Am 5'6 And Weigh 195 I Am Over Weight And Very Uncomfortable I Gained 20lbs. In 6 Months Its Crazy I Tried Losind Weight A lot But Nothing Ever Works?does Any Body Have Any Ideas?

How can I lose weight fast? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently started gaining weight and I don't know why. I don't eat a lot of sugar, I don't drink any kind of soda, I don't eat all the time yet I am still gaining weight. I don't know if depression is a cause or a result of the weight gain, but that is definitely a problem too. Please help....

Lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: OK I'm in dispirit help I need to lose about 10-30 pounds in about 1-4 weeks I'm 5''7' 170 pounds I need some advise to lose it fast and quick... asap

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search