Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

May 14, 2009, 04:10 AM
    Looking for Amanda Sue Myers around the north versailles PA area
    Amanda sue myers has been missing for some time,her mother would like to see her again. Her birthdate is aug.24 1977 she may be in the north versailles PA area. A missing persons report was filed along time ago. Please contact us if you find her or your local police dept. she is missed very much by her mother pam!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 17, 2009, 12:09 PM

If you would like to post identifying information we will attempt to locate her. This is, unfortunately, not a message board so requests that she call home will not be seen.

May 19, 2009, 05:12 AM

I have pics I can email she has been missing for some time
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 05:47 AM

This is not a message board - the best you can hope for is someone can track her using resources. However, if the Police can't find her and she is listed as missing I don't think anyone here can help.

Also - answers/info are given on the site, not be email.

Has anyone hired a licensed private investigator to find her?

I am somewhat confused - you claim to be a psychic, you have given advice to posters on this board and you don't know where she is?

May 19, 2009, 08:36 AM

I can only give what thoughts come to me, this girl's mom is a close friend. I have helped other people here find people on this sight, threw posting. I have given her mom what my mental thoughts are, but more is needed sometimes, someone might know more info, and be able to locate her, is this not the missing persons board. Even if you do not have a heart for another person who has lost someone, don't post! EVEN THE POLICE LOOK FOR LEADS FROM OTHER PEOPLE! If your not here to help people asking , then don't bother them. These people want to find love ones. I helped two people happy to find there loved ones on here, lost sisters and a brother, and a cousin so it can be done. Others have posted for children and any info helps these people. If you're an expert then you should know all the answers! And you can post an email by private mail, its been done.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corriehac View Post
    ... is this not the missing persons board. even if you do not have a heart for another person who has lost someone, dont post! EVEN THE POLICE LOOK FOR LEADS FROM OTHER PEOPLE! if your not here to help people asking , then dont bother them. these people want to find love ones. I helped two people happy to find there loved ones on here, lost sisters and a brother, and a cousin so it can be done. others have posted for children and any info helps these people. if your an expert then you should know all the answers! And you can post an email by private mail, its been done.

Please don't begin to tell me how and where to post. Read the rules. You are very much out of line.

I am asking that this thread be closed. This is not a message board nor is it a venue for you to track people as part of your personal business.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corriehac View Post
    And you can post an email by private mail, its been done.
    This is against the site rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The latest statement from Dede Myers? [ 8 Answers ]

So, what do you think about her comment, and I will paraphrase since I can't find it posted anywhere yet: Obama does not have to be better than McCain, he just needs to be credible. If that is the case, he's in BIG trouble! Credibility is his weakest point.

Myers Whiskey bottle [ 8 Answers ]

Please help identify value of a clear blown glass whiskey bottle. It is approx 10 3/4" tall and quite wide with no neck. It has a corn cob stopper and round glass ball that sits down over it. No handle. Says on it " Myers & Company Distillers".On the back it says "Package Patented". I finally found...

Treaty of Versailles [ 3 Answers ]

What role did Woodrow Wilson, the rservationists, and the irreconcilables each play in the eventual defeat of the Treaty of Versailles in the U.S. Senate?

View more questions Search