mauricerbunyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Portchester Castle
    Is Portchester Castle really haunted
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 12:06 AM

Hi, mauricerbunyan!

It could very well be. But, oftentimes whether a place is haunted or not, is often a matter of how people interpret what is or has occurred.

Have you tried the following search?

Portchester Castle Hauntings - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Castle? Another one? [ 1501 Answers ]

Okay, it's that time, again. We've run out of room on the island, need to expand, so we're moving back into the castle for a while. Don't worry, I had the maintenance crew in, they say that everything is in working order, the roof has a leak, but it will be fixed in no time. The crocodiles...

The Haunted Castle [ 1501 Answers ]

Welcome to the Haunted Castle, Enter with care! There are ghosts in the hallways, And fright in the air. The ghosts have no shadows, No footprints appear. There are vampires and warewolves,

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

View more questions Search