Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pheluroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 10:56 AM
    Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business
    I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics:

Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests.

I need help on estimating fitout costs for the facility, layout plans showing kitchen, reception areas etc.

Has anyone seen a business plan for such a new facility??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 12:03 AM

Hi, pheluroo!

Have you tried the following searches?

Catering Service Business Plan - Google Search

Catering Hall Business Plan - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. [ 1 Answers ]

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. 1. Acquire cash by issuing common stock. 2. Purchase land with cash. 3. Purchase equipment with cash. 4. Pay monthly rent on an office building. 5. Hire a new office manager. 6. Borrow cash from a bank. 7....

Business Plan for Child Care business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Swati, I am working towards opening up a Day care center. I wanted to find out if there is any good reliable web site that will write the Business plan based on the information that's provided. Thanks, Swati

How do I set up a catering business? [ 1 Answers ]

Wanting so set up with a paella catering business want to know how to get started as I have all the equiptment but not the business knowledge

Required license(s) for new business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I recently started a business that will cater to bank-owned properties. We will basically be like a middle person and will contract out work such as electrical, carpeting, cleaning, window replacement, etc. No construction is involved. We applied for a business license. Are there...

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

View more questions Search