Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    didar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Skin lightening suggestions
    Hi,I am a south asian women with dark skin. I tried so many skinlightning system.nothing seems like working.can you help ?
    preoccupation Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Well, There are many products which include 2% hydroquinone that actually work. I've been using a product called Porcelana and it has actually done a great job at whitening my skin. The process takes an incredible amount of time and using the creams as well as skin whitening soaps and lotions may be very effective. Always shield your skin from the sun. If 2% hydroquinone does not work, purchase a prescribed 4-6 % concentration. If no result is noticed after three months of use, do not use it anymore. I can recommend soaps such as likas papaya soap or kojic soap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry sensitive skin.. Help! [ 10 Answers ]

I have really really sensitive and dry skin.I use vitamin e oil as a moisturizer,but sometimes I just want a cream that lasts at least 8 hours,but I have not found that yet.Any suggestions?! (not to mention that I have eczema too!)

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

Skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search