Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abamba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Why I always got a bleeding gum and bad smell when I am speaking to people?
    I always brush my teeth after each meal and I feel some time disgrace because of the smell that I have.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 08:17 AM

As for bleeding gums, it could be that you need to use a softer toothbrush. Perhaps you are brushing too hard.

I'd suggest going to the dentist for a thorough cleaning and examination. It may be gingivitis. Regardless, don't let it go as it can lead to many other serious health problems down the road!

The bad breath issue was addressed in your other thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel when I am speaking to that they smell bad smlling out of my mouth [ 5 Answers ]

I always brash my teeth every morning

3 1/2 not speaking, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter, she is 3 years old now will turn 4 in August but she doesn't have any clear words yet. She can say "papa", "momma", "morning", "bye". She replies when called. She sways (dance) to music. But if she doesn't get she shouts and...

French Speaking people [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone who is from France speak the eqivalent of quince English (very posh French) in French but not sound posh when they speak English with a heavy French accent? Even if you don't understand French, would you not be able to detect a posh French person when they speak English? Or would...

My son is not speaking [ 16 Answers ]

My son is almost 2 and 1/2 and only says 4 words. He's a very happy little boy, he's also intelligent and likes to be around other people but when I see other children I worry that he's not developing the same way as them. He was also a very late walker, he walks fine now. Someone told me he could...

View more questions Search