Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 08:40 PM
    A black spot on penis
    Hi,
    Please somebody help me. I did stupid thing. Few months ago, I wore a dirty sock on my penis and masturbated. Not just once, but many times in a week with same dirty sock. Afterwards, my penis starts hitching. I noticed that a dry spot on my penis which turned to black. It is a dry black spot just before my penis tip. Now it is growing slowly. It did not hurt, but when I masturbate, skin break on that spot. Now I got an other one which is very small. Anyone knows what is this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2006, 04:16 AM
    I am wondering why you wore a dirty sock??

You need to get this checked out by a physician. Run do not walk to your phone to make a doctor's appointment.

And stop wearing a dirty sock while masturbating. That is just plain dangerous!! You have probably introduced a bacteria to your penis that could be harmful.
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2006, 10:53 PM
    Check the spot. If it looks like a small patch of bumps and dry skin, it may be a ring worm. I will spread into a circle. You don't want one of those on your tip. Use a condom or a clean hand next time and use lube. DO NOT BREAK THE SKIN.
    sequoua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Why??
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 14, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Oh my God really all the above fellows are right,

So YOU MASTERBATED WITH A DIRTY SOX ON ,INSTEAD OF A CLEAN STERILE CONDOM OR MAY BE LINEN SILK ON... WOW

If you really got hurt then it will be scarring away now ,as itseemed to me ,by your description. Don't worry and if not then might have got some fungal contact through that dirty sox,as our socks have got most of the fungal contaminations around.

Well it might be grwoing and spreding by now if you got it. If the black spotting is increasing ,then consult a dermatologist.

I hope you don't get something bad... will pray.. ;)

OK TO ALL THE GUYS AND GIRLS ON THIS PAGE, REMEMBER WHENEVER YOU PEOPLE MASTURBATE ALWAYS MAKE IT A POINT THAT YOU INSERT OR INDULGE WITH CLEAN STERILE OBJECTS, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU GOT ALCOHOL SWABS IF REUSING SOMETHING.
    adaiwei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Hei, you can always used dirty cotton socks because you will feel quick Hi when a soft thing cover your penis, than you rub the socks with your penis slowly .I stolen my freind's socks to wear it to my penis . Use the white socks and abit dirty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black spot on tongue of 8 month old [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 month old daughter has a black spot on the end of her tongue.. does anyone know what this could be caused by? She is currently fighting a cold... could this be associated with the spot?

A spot or lump [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I need some help. I have noticed that on my right bum cheeck, my inner part, I noticed I have a spot or a small lump. I asked my boyfriend to have a look, thought it could be an in growing hair but he said he couldn't see a hair or anything. It doesn't hurt when he touched it but...

Skin pink spot from sun? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted a few months ago about having a bad sunburn, espcially on my face. I didn't get blisters but peeled 3 times! I don't normally get much sun exposure otherwise... it's usually pretty chilly in where I live. Anyway, since that one sunburn incident, I've began to find a few tiny...

View more questions Search