Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srh33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Weight Gain
    Hello

Was not to sure which category to put this under. Well I am a 33 year old female and I am 5'1 and weight about 95 or 96 lbs. I think I am underweight. But I eat like a pig. I am not picky at all with what I eat. So how would I go about gaining weight? What should I weight? I used to work out and all but stopped when I moved to MD. I would like to start up again. Would you suggest any certain excercises? And any other advice feel free to comment.
    vedrana Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Well I have the same problem even though I eat like a pig but I went on a site to check your bmi(bmi= body mass index) and to be normal weight you have to be 98 pounds so your only 2 or 3 pounds underweight don't worry about it. If you want to check out the site for yourself its : Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator
    Ro0dle Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Yes you are slightly underweight, for 5,1 the ideal weight is between about 98lb and about 130lb so you don't really need to worry, you most likely just have a fast metabolism which allows you to eat a lot but not gain any weight :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl that wants to gain weight [ 3 Answers ]

My friend (a girl) wants to gain weight, but lean weight, not fat. Advice?

I need my dog to gain weight [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering I have a dog is an american pitbull terrier but he doesn't gain weight I already used redcell to see if that would help but it doesn't I mean he does gain weight but his body doesn't change he looks the same but heavier so I would like to know if any one knows how to make...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

Weight Gain! [ 3 Answers ]

This question is also under Other (Health & Wellness): OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there...

Weight Gain! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there know of something that really can put weight on this body...

View more questions Search