Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tesssans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Concerning the crusades
    Hi!
    I've been told to find an organization or some such (besides the knights templar), that in some way concerns the Crusades, and I'm stuck!
    Help??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 04:45 PM

The Vatican

Tick
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jul 5, 2009, 02:56 AM

There are really too many to mention them all such as: Seljuk Turks, Arabs, Muslims, Franks, etc. Check out this website:

http://www.crusades.org/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1950s Action movie about the crusades [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a 1950s(?) movie about the crusades. There is a scene where King richard meets saladin and shows him "the strength of English steel" by cutting through an iron bar placed across the arms of his throne. Saladin responds in kind throwing a veil in the air which separates...

The crusades [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the following was a result of the crusades? A permanent conquests of the Holy Land by Christians B religious tolerance in Western Europe C increased trade in Western Europe D the reunification of the Roman and Byzantine churches

Crusades [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following was a result of the crusades? A permanent conquests of the Holy Land by Christians B religious tolerance in Western Europe C increased trade in Western Europe D the reunification of the Roman and Byzantine churches

View more questions Search